New Expanded Hours at Sacred Heart Pediatrics
The Sacred Heart Pediatric office located at 450 Chew Street, Suite 202, Allentown, PA 18102, will be expanding their office hours to better serve patients.
Beginning April 1, 2014 the expanded office hours will be:
• Monday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.*
• Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.*
• Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.*
The dedicated staff offers quality care for infants, children, and adolescents up to 18 years of age. Pediatric services include:
• Well baby and child visits
• Required immunizations
• Early periodic screening development tests (EPSDT)
• Physical examinations for daycare, school, camp, learner’s permits and working papers
• Comprehensive health services structured for adolescents and teenagers
• Specialized expertise and information for children with asthma and allergies
Call to schedule an appointment: 610-776-4767
Sacred Heart HealthCare System's Primary Care Practices
Every family needs a primary care physician. You can rely on Sacred Heart HealthCare System's network of primary care offices to deliver personal attention and continuity of care. Our primary care offices are conveniently located throughout the Lehigh Valley. For a list of our primary care offices, click here.