The focus of outpatient Physical Therapy Services is to help people restore movement and function, to relieve pain and to prevent further injury. The range of services provides includes, but is not limited to:
- Orthopedic Care - pre and post op care for patients with ankle/foot, knee, hip, shoulder and spine surgeries
- Neurological Care - splinting, bracing, orthotic recommendations, strengthening and ROM exercises
- Women’s Health - pelvic floor dysfunction
- Bariatric Care - abdominal strengthening, balance, endurance and conditioning exercises
- McKenzie Approach for lumbar/thoracic/cervical spine conditions
- Variety of different therapeutic modalities - ultrasound, TENS units, massage, taping, electric stimulation, hot/cold packs.
Sacred Heart Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
1227 Liberty Street Suite 102
Allentown, PA 18102
We offer convenient day and early evening appointments. To schedule an appointment, please call the phone number provided above or make an appointment here.