Tamam Habib, M.D.
325 N. 5th Street, 1st Floor
Allentown, PA 18102
Choosing a cancer center is overwhelming. Fortunately, the Sacred Heart HealthCare System offers personalized attention and care. Patients, who choose Sacred Heart Hospital for their cancer care, choose to be treated with respect and dignity throughout their cancer treatment and recovery.
As a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Dr. Habib is a physician who specializes in diagnosing, staging, and treating cancer with chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy, and targeted therapy.
Education & Training
- Medical degree from University of Hamburg, School of Medicine, Germany
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the Pin¬nacle Health Hospital, Harrisburg, PA, where he served as Chief Resident in his final year.
- Fellowship at Penn State University - Hershey Medical Center.
- Worked in private practice as a Hematology Oncologist in Reading, PA and at Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New Hampshire.
- Experience in treating and developing care plans for all types of cancer.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hema¬tology
- Has been published in various fields of research and studies and presented at national and regional conferences.
- Speaks fluent Arabic and German.
Dr. Habib is now accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call (610) 776-4674.