Joann Leahy, M.D.
325 N. 5th Street, 1st Floor
Allentown, PA 18102
Choosing a cancer center is overwhelming. Fortunately, Sacred Heart Hospital offers personalized attention and care. Patients, who choose Sacred Heart Hospital for their cancer care, choose to be treated with respect and dignity throughout their cancer treatment and recovery.
As a Radiation Oncologist Dr. Leahy is a physician who specializes in treating cancer with radiation.
Education & Training
- Medical Degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residency in Radiation Oncology at Hahnemann University Hospital
- Earned a Law Degree from Widener University School of Law
- Medical Director of Radiation Oncology at Grand View Hospital
- Medical Director at the Norristown Regional Cancer Center
- Held positions at the Bismarck Cancer Center in Bismarck, North Dakota and recently at Cancer Centers of America
- Board certified in Radiation Oncology
- Holds medical licenses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Dakota.
Click here for more information on the Sacred Heart Hospital Cancer Care Services.