Clay A. Holland, M.D.
Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery Program
Bariatric and General Surgeon
325 N. 5th Street, 3rd Floor
Allentown, PA 18102
As a bariatric surgeon, Dr. Holland performs bariatric surgery, to promote weight loss in patients with morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery involves rerouting or manipulating the gastrointestinal system to restrict food intake, food absorption or both.
Education & Training
- Medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine
- Residencies at Case Western Reserve University Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Board certified by American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons and American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, member of American Society of General Surgery and American Society of Laparoscopic Surgery, and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence Surgeon
- Named “Top Doc in the Lehigh Valley” by Lehigh Valley Magazine, received The Morning Call’s Readers Choice Award for one of the Best Surgeons in 2006, and named “Top Surgeon” in Guide to America’s Top Surgeons by Consumers’ Research Council of America
Dr. Holland is now accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call (610) 776-4928. Click here for more information on the Sacred Heart Hospital Bariatric Program.