Parish Nursing Events
Foundations of Faith Community Nursing Education Curriculum
Foundations of Faith Community Nursing has been completed for the 2016 season. Thank you for your interest. We plan to present this IPNRC/Church Health Center course in spring of 2017. Blessings.
Networking meetings for all parish nurses and interested persons who wish to join us.
2016 Networking meetings
September 29, 2016, 1-5pm, Men’s health issues- pursuing 4 CEUs. *
* Sacred Heart Hospital Staff Development Department is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by PA State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
All will be held at Sacred Heart Hospital in the Conference Center unless otherwise noted.
Faith Community Nurse Documentation Forms *
- Authorization from FC to third party
- Authorization from third party to FCN
- Blood Pressure Monitoring- Group
- Client Visit Note-2015
- Community resource identification
- Faith Community Nurse Education Program Documentation
- Faith Community Nurse Monthly Report
- Faith Community Nurse Support Group Report
- Generic Screening Form
- Guidelines for Obtaining a Successful Survey
- Individual Blood Pressure Screening Tool
- Initial Client Demographic and Assessment
- Medication Sheet
- Narrative Note
- Physician Office Visit
- PN Survey
- Referral - eval form
* Taken from Foundations of Faith Community Nursing Education Curriculum