To officially apply for a position(s), you must complete and submit all applications online. Please note that a valid email address is required to complete the online application. The application will not be submitted without an email address. If you do not have an email address, you can obtain a free email account by visiting www.yahoo.com, www.msn.com, or www.hotmail.com.
Online Application Process
- To search for career opportunities, click on “Search for Career Opportunities.”
- You may broaden your job search by choosing “All” in the job category and/or “All” in the job location.
- Click on “Search Jobs.”
- Click on the job title(s) that interest you. You can view a detailed description of that position.
- Please read the job description thoroughly, paying special attention to the qualifications necessary to perform the job (i.e., correct degree, sufficient related work experience).
- If you have found a position that you are interested in and feel you may be qualified for, click “Apply Online” in order to apply for the position.
- Apply online by attaching or copying your resume. If you do not have a resume, complete the detailed job history section.
- As a reminder, an email address is required.
Where does my application go after I submit it?
Once you submit your application online, the Human Resources Department will screen your application to determine whether you have the qualifications and necessary experience to perform the required job duties for that position. If it is determined that you are qualified for the position, your application will be forwarded to the hiring manager designated for the department/unit/office you applied for. If the hiring manager determines that you have the qualifications and necessary experience, the Human Resources Department will contact you to schedule an interview.