Sacred Heart Senior Living offers residents both personal care and independent living. Choose from a variety of options and levels of care at our senior living communities. There are no buy-in or community fees, and Sacred Heart Senior Living offers short, long, respite, rehabilitation, post-hospital and vacation stays.
Personal Care enhances the lives of seniors who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but find they need a helping hand.
Independent living maximizes your retirement lifestyle with the assurance of 24-hour security, housekeeping services, an inclusive dining package, and the close companionship of family and friends.
Different Levels of Care
If your level of care or daily requirements change from independent living to personal care, you will not need to change your suite or apartment. The same services can be provided to you in your current residence. Couples can also have different levels of care and remain living together.
Accommodations and Services
Sacred Heart Senior Living provides a variety of accommodations and services that include:
- Suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom accommodations, some with patios and kitchenettes
- Services of a Wellness Coordinator
- Professional caregivers
- Assistance with activities of daily living (hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Medication assistance and reminders
- Geriatrician consults
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Menus prepared to meet dietary needs (all 3 meals and snacks included for assisted and independent residents)
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Extensive social, leisure, and religious calendar of events
- Entertainment and outings
- Beautiful chapel and religious services (all denominations welcome)
- Elegant common areas
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation assistance
- Maintenance of suites
- Smoke-free environment
- Landscaped surroundings (with no community fees)
- Guest house for out-of-town visitors
Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek
602 East 21st Street
Northampton, PA 18067
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
4851 Saucon Creek Road
Center Valley, PA 18034
Free Upcoming Seminars
Why is My Dad Doing That?
Sunday, May 19th at 2:00 p.m.
Learn the cause of the new and unusual behaviors such as: sundowning, wandering, hoarding, hallucinations, delusions, repetition, aggression and sleep issues.
Presented by Karen Francis, Certified Dementia Practitioner
For More Information
To learn more about Sacred Heart Senior Living, please call 610-262-4300 or visit www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.