Pediatric Primary Care
Maintaining your child’s good health is your number one priority. Isn’t it good to know that it’s ours too? Regular visits with Sacred Heart HealthCare System’s board certified pediatric physicians and certified nurse practitioners can help ensure a healthier future for your child.
Our dedicated staff offers prompt, quality care for infants, children, and adolescents up to 18 years of age. Our pediatric services include:
- Well baby and child visits
- Required immunizations
- Early periodic screening development tests (EPSDT)
- Specialized expertise in diabetes management and obesity, along with other chronic illnesses
- Physical examinations for daycare, school, camp, learner’s permits, and working papers
- Comprehensive health services structured for adolescents and teenagers
- Specialized expertise and information for children with asthma and allergies
Sacred Heart’s Primary Care Network can connect you to many other important services, including information and guidance on wellness and preventive medicine. If your child needs to see other specialists, our pediatric primary care physicians are a trusted source of referrals.
For your convenience, Sacred Heart HealthCare System provides pediatric primary care at the following location listed below. Bilingual assistance is available.
Sacred Heart Pediatric Associates
Sacred Heart Pediatric and Adolescent Services
450 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18102
Phone: (610) 776-4767
Atira Rahman, M.D.
Manju Mary Thomas, M.D.
Victor Rodriguez, M.D.
Catherine Raeside, CRNP